Monday, February 18, 2013

third-wheeling

you guys.
this is lauren.


she's my precious lil sister 
who has been here all week.
i like her

and she has words for you.


Hello friends! I am Gigi's sister, Lauren, and I'm co-blogging this week.  So I've been visiting Gillian and Bryson since Wednesday, and I'm going to tell y'all my favorite third-wheeling adventure of the trip.  This is to be expected as they did get married two months ago, but this one probably takes the cake on third-wheeling's.
 Saturday afternoon we went skiing, and on the way we passed Scheels sporting goods.  Gillian told us how it was on her bucket list to ride the Ferris Wheel inside of it, therefore on the way back we decided to stop and ride it.  Let me mention that it was only Bryson, Gillian, and I at this point, and the Ferris Wheel is only a two seater (but let's get real riding in the same cart as a newlywed couple... how about no), so of course being the classy person I am I offered to ride alone.  The line took about twenty minutes to go through, and the couple was just being adorable as they do.  I noticed as I was watching the people going on that they all were either parents and their children, or couples, and there was not a single person going by themselves.
The worker who was seating us made it even more uncomfortable for me when he started asking if I was with the two in front (Gillian and Bryson) and if I would be "jammin" by myself.  As we went around I swear I saw multiple people giving me sympathetic stares.  I'm also sure we went around double the normal amount. After the excruciating long ride I finally got off, to meet up with the couple and have more third-wheeling moments.  I'm not going to lie I really don't mind these moments, and I think Gigi and Bryson are super cute.  So that's my story and I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment