Tuesday, February 12, 2013

why i won't be wearing my wedding rings this valentine's day

two straight days of posts... whaaattt?
i feel conceited
but seriously ya'll
tonight was off the chizain
in a derpy way.

so i was settling in to a night of homework
enjoying my last bit of cookie dough for 40 days 
(mormons can lent too)
when i sliced that dough a little too hard
with a giant knife
and took a chunk of my finger out.

so i banged on my next door neighbors door using my head,
got to the hospital
and got all sewed up.

they got all of the skin pieced back together
and i only had to endure 839384 fat jokes about me and the cookie dough
(you guys, why couldn't i have been slicing an apple???)

and now i'm home and loopy
and i can't wear my wedding rings cause my finger is roughly the size of Mercury
but bryson told the man nurse i would blog about this
so here you go, manly man nurse

the best part was my little brother coming over to check on me 
(he likes me)

and this:



huzzah for soft kitty.






No comments:

Post a Comment